Hair is one thing that both men and women are concerned about today. Parlour treatments and ideas of trichologists do not work for most people. People are fed up with fake promises and false advertisements. Pollution kills the protective layer and exposes the tender skin and scalp to sunlight this increases the risk of dandruff, damaged hair and split ends. A lot of products that best complement hair growth are naturally available. Most of us fail to recognize them. In a world that is running behind all artificial stuff, here are some natural tips for better hair growth. They are unbelievably simple and easy to follow. Follow these tips on a regular basis and see amazing results within a few weeks.
Simple tips to remember for healthy hair:
- Egg Mask: Egg Mask is one thing that even a person with average knowledge on beauty tips is aware of. Egg mask can make miracles to your hair if they are used in the right position and also at regular intervals. In most cases, egg masks include honey and yogurt or anyone of them to add that rich and glossy look to your hair.
- Oil your hair: It is imperative that you oil your hair on a regular basis. Oil is very much essential for the hair beginning from the root to tip of every single strand. Make sure that you apply oil in massaging position. This act of massaging improves the strength of the scalp and improves the growth of hair. Oiling your hair prevents it from conditions like ‘split-ends’ and enhances faster growth.
- Hair wash: Washing the hair is one thing that is always prone to contradicting opinions. While some say do it like on a daily basis, others suggest that once a week will do. Before we get to the conclusion, we must know that our scalp has spores that secrete oil on a regular basis, this is what our hair moisturized and shiny even in the days we fail to apply oil. If you take a bath on a day to day basis, you are discouraging the secretion of this oil. This will have adverse impacts on the growth of your hair. So give a gap of 4 to 5 days between one hair wash and the other.
- Trim your hair: If you love your hair dearly, you are not going to let the blades touch it. But studies say that trimming your hair once in two months will help the hair grow better than otherwise. Trimming the ends will help you get rid of the split ends that are present and helps your hair to grow longer and stronger. Do not worry two months is a decent time and it will not affect the length of your hair.
- Be nice to your hair: Protecting and pampering your hair is as important as styling and coloring it. A lot of chemicals that form a part of styling your hair can leave your hair intensively damaged. Chemicals that are present can damage the root tips and prevent your hair from growing densely. So make sure that you are taking enough remedial measures once you are done with styling. If possible avoid heating your hair.